Learn why and how to reduce methane emissions
A self-paced 2-hour e-learning training course on why and how to reduce methane emissions across the natural gas value chain. Bite-sized pre-recorded video content with quizzes to consolidate learning, as well as reading lists and relevant resources. Explore technologies and best practices, and learn how to evaluate methane detection, measurement and reduction options.
Intended learning outcomes
- Learn how to construct a case for reducing methane emissions in your organisation.
- Classify and differentiate types of methane emissions in energy supply chains.
- Understand the distribution of methane emissions and the implications for abatement.
- Understand how to use available methane detection and quantification technologies.
- Identify sources of fugitive and venting emissions and ways to abate and manage them.
- Identify sources of incomplete combustion emissions and how to tackle them.
- Understand when to address methane emissions in the lifecycle of an asset.
- Introduce continual improvement approaches into methane emissions management.